Ben's Heroes Trust can help by...
1. Providing a grant to help with the cost of accessing treatment.
2. Contact the charity's network of friends/supporters to ask them to help with fundraising
for the child.
3. Providing a webpage to each child we help - to tell their story and make people aware
4. Support the family and their friends think of, organise and run fundraising events.
5. Allow money raised from donations and sponsorship for the child’s treatment to be
funnelled through the charity to enable gift aid to be claimed.
6. Support the child’s family/guardians with overcoming some of the more practical issues
like travel insurance, accommodation, travel arrangements etc.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and if someone sees an opportunity for Ben's Heroes Trust to help in other ways then they shouldn't hesitate to contact us. Please be aware that any suggestion must be in line with our charity aims as listed on the Charity Commission website.